Yggdrasil Radio Discussion

Rockin' the World With Jpop and Your Requests
It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 334 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 5:53 am
Posts: 8
Location: Abuja , Nigeria
Good evening...

Song suggestions

1.Namida no imi by Kikuko Inoue (Ah my Goddess).

2.Shiroi Yousei Yumi Touma(Ah my Goddess).

3.The opening theme to the anime Clockwork Planet by fripside.-clockwork planet

4.Gekidan Hitotose - A E I U E O Ao! Lyrics (opening to the anime Hinako note)

Thanks, and must say I am having a good time listening to your station. Keeps the day bright.

_________________
If at some point in life, you made a mistake or keep failing over and over again, and you can't help but think it's useless and you're a good for nothing; Remember, you're only taking a detour. And I'm sure further along your path will come a day where you think, "It was a good life experience". That's why it'll be fine.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 2:04 am
Posts: 8
Hi Rick, please add

(Alice to Zouroku ED)
toi toy toi (kotringo version) - Chant

Thanks! I'm not sure how to upload the music myself. Do I send a POST request to http://yggdrasilradio.dyndns.org:8080/upload/ ?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 5:53 am
Posts: 8
Location: Abuja , Nigeria
Good afternoon.

Some new song suggestions.

1.Song: Freesia.
Band: (K)NoW_NAME
Anime: Sakura Quest.(Ending theme). Spring 2017 anime.

2.Song: Morning Glory
Band: (K)NoW_NAME
Anime: Sakura Quest (Opening theme). Spring 2017 anime

3.Song: "Rakuen no Tobira (A Paradise Door)"
Artist: YAMATO from White Bound
Anime: Matantei Loki Raganork.(Opening theme)

4.Song:'Believe in Heaven"
Artist: Shinichirou Miki
Anime: Matantei Loki Raganork (Ending theme).

_________________
If at some point in life, you made a mistake or keep failing over and over again, and you can't help but think it's useless and you're a good for nothing; Remember, you're only taking a detour. And I'm sure further along your path will come a day where you think, "It was a good life experience". That's why it'll be fine.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:19 am
Posts: 14
grayfox wrote:
Good afternoon.

Some new song suggestions.

1.Song: Freesia.
Band: (K)NoW_NAME
Anime: Sakura Quest.(Ending theme). Spring 2017 anime.

2.Song: Morning Glory
Band: (K)NoW_NAME
Anime: Sakura Quest (Opening theme). Spring 2017 anime

3.Song: "Rakuen no Tobira (A Paradise Door)"
Artist: YAMATO from White Bound
Anime: Matantei Loki Raganork.(Opening theme)

4.Song:'Believe in Heaven"
Artist: Shinichirou Miki
Anime: Matantei Loki Raganork (Ending theme).


First 2 come out on June 7th (Ill upload it once torrents are out), will need to search deeper for the other 2, they're from older series.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 5:53 am
Posts: 8
Location: Abuja , Nigeria
RazorLazor wrote:
grayfox wrote:
Good afternoon.

Some new song suggestions.

1.Song: Freesia.
Band: (K)NoW_NAME
Anime: Sakura Quest.(Ending theme). Spring 2017 anime.

2.Song: Morning Glory
Band: (K)NoW_NAME
Anime: Sakura Quest (Opening theme). Spring 2017 anime

3.Song: "Rakuen no Tobira (A Paradise Door)"
Artist: YAMATO from White Bound
Anime: Matantei Loki Raganork.(Opening theme)

4.Song:'Believe in Heaven"
Artist: Shinichirou Miki
Anime: Matantei Loki Raganork (Ending theme).


First 2 come out on June 7th (Ill upload it once torrents are out), will need to search deeper for the other 2, they're from older series.


Thanks!

One more song suggestion

Itsuka no Jibun" (My Someday Self) by anderlust
Anime: Battery.

Thanks again!

_________________
If at some point in life, you made a mistake or keep failing over and over again, and you can't help but think it's useless and you're a good for nothing; Remember, you're only taking a detour. And I'm sure further along your path will come a day where you think, "It was a good life experience". That's why it'll be fine.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:19 am
Posts: 14
grayfox wrote:
RazorLazor wrote:
grayfox wrote:
Good afternoon.

Some new song suggestions.

1.Song: Freesia.
Band: (K)NoW_NAME
Anime: Sakura Quest.(Ending theme). Spring 2017 anime.

2.Song: Morning Glory
Band: (K)NoW_NAME
Anime: Sakura Quest (Opening theme). Spring 2017 anime

3.Song: "Rakuen no Tobira (A Paradise Door)"
Artist: YAMATO from White Bound
Anime: Matantei Loki Raganork.(Opening theme)

4.Song:'Believe in Heaven"
Artist: Shinichirou Miki
Anime: Matantei Loki Raganork (Ending theme).


First 2 come out on June 7th (Ill upload it once torrents are out), will need to search deeper for the other 2, they're from older series.


Thanks!

One more song suggestion

Itsuka no Jibun" (My Someday Self) by anderlust
Anime: Battery.

Thanks again!


Took me a while but I found it, uploading soon.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:30 pm
Posts: 7
OP and ED to Tenchi Muyo! GXP, Tenchi Universe, and Alchemy of Love from the movie Tenchi in Love. All in Japanese.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:19 am
Posts: 14
tcisek wrote:
OP and ED to Tenchi Muyo! GXP, Tenchi Universe, and Alchemy of Love from the movie Tenchi in Love. All in Japanese.


Found everything but cant seem to download Tenchi Universe ed :(, Ive got the other 3 though


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 5:53 am
Posts: 8
Location: Abuja , Nigeria
Good morning to my senpais.....

Some more song requests

Anime: Ah my Goddess(all the songs are from that anime!)

Songs: ( by Kikuko Inoue)
Ribbon
Fly to You (Image song:Belldandy)
Kaze no Melody
Kokoro no Mamani

By Momiko Noto
Unmei no Yokan.

Others(Goddess family club)
Poketto ni Kakushita Tebukuro
I can't change it, it cant be transmitted!
Let's fall in love again
Thanks again!

_________________
If at some point in life, you made a mistake or keep failing over and over again, and you can't help but think it's useless and you're a good for nothing; Remember, you're only taking a detour. And I'm sure further along your path will come a day where you think, "It was a good life experience". That's why it'll be fine.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:30 pm
Posts: 7
xxxHolic ED1 "Reason" ED2 "Kagerou"
Amazing Nurse Nanako ED "Nanako no Sentaku"
Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki ED "Renai no Sainou"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:19 am
Posts: 14
On it, though because most of it is oldie stuff it'll take a bit longer to find

EDIT: Uploaded all of them. Some of the Ah! My Goddess songs need some help with the tags, I either messed up the tags or didnt know any info about them. If their uploaded to the site, tell me if there needs to be any changes/additions to the tags.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:30 pm
Posts: 7
Tenchi Muyo! GXP OP "Mayonaka no Taiyou" ED "Anata ga Saitei..."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:19 am
Posts: 14
tcisek wrote:
Tenchi Muyo! GXP OP "Mayonaka no Taiyou" ED "Anata ga Saitei..."


Already uploaded these two songs, you requsted them before lol


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 2:04 am
Posts: 8
Hi, please add the original version of Kagerou Days (the one currently in the server is a cover by Wagakki Band, the original is by Jin).


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:19 am
Posts: 14
cloudkai wrote:
Hi, please add the original version of Kagerou Days (the one currently in the server is a cover by Wagakki Band, the original is by Jin).


Ill find it if no one has already, give me a few days.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 334 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group