Yggdrasil Radio Discussion
http://forums.yggdrasilradio.net/

Song Suggestions
http://forums.yggdrasilradio.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6
Page 23 of 24

Author:  Metalraptor [ Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

Here are some song suggestions I didn't see listed.

Anime:
Unite - Sachika Misawa - Accel World
Koi Ichiya Yume Ichiya - Uchiyama Yumi - A Channel Insert Songs 4
Komatsu Mikako - TRICK BOX - Nisekoi
Hoshi ga Kanaderu Monogatari - Kikuchi Mika & Ami Koshimizu & Yukana - Mai-Otome BEST COLLECTION
Rainbow Flower - Yuuki Aoi - Senki Zesshou Symphogear G
Waikyō Shénshòujìng - Iguchi Yuka - Senki Zesshou Symphogear G
Charle no Kokuhaku - Takanashi Yasuharu - Fairy Tail Original Soundtrack Vol.3
Hana Hito iro - Tsunematsu Ayumi - Sengoku Collection Character Song Collection Vol.2
Fair Wind - N.O.V.A - Best of Slayers from TV & Radio
Shinkai no Kodoku - Houko Kuwashima - Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny Original Soundtrack II
Takahashi Mikako - Rodoreamon "Tsubasa no Komoriuta" - Simoun Original Sound Track II
EXEC_HYMME_MOISKYRIE/. - Haruka Shimotsuki - Ar tonelico OVA Hymmnos Concert Mori

Games:
Genesis Beyond The Beginning - Falcom Sound Team jdk - YS Origin
Unfathomed Force - Falcom Sound Team jdk - Ao no Kiseki Evolution (The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki - Evolution)
Replicated Angel - Noriko Mitose - Atelier Series Vocal Collection Volkslied 3
Arcadia - Haruka Shimotsuki - Atelier Series Vocal Collection Volkslied 3
MARIA - Haruka Shimotsuki - Twilight Hour Atelier Ayesha -Alchemist of the Ground of Dusk- Vocal Album
Twilight - Tae - Twilight Hour Atelier Ayesha -Alchemist of the Ground of Dusk- Vocal Album
Noriyuki Iwadare - Theme of Grandia - The Best of Grandia
Noriyuki Iwadare - Farewell to Sue - The Best of Grandia
Noriyuki Iwadare - Leen's Love Theme - The Best of Grandia
Kaori Kawasumi - A Deus - Grandia II
Kaori Kawasumi - Canção do povo - Grandia II
Kaori Kawasumi - Awakening Ryudo ~ Prayers of the People - Grandia II

Author:  RazorLazor [ Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

Metalraptor wrote:
Here are some song suggestions I didn't see listed.

Anime:
Unite - Sachika Misawa - Accel World
Koi Ichiya Yume Ichiya - Uchiyama Yumi - A Channel Insert Songs 4
Komatsu Mikako - TRICK BOX - Nisekoi
Hoshi ga Kanaderu Monogatari - Kikuchi Mika & Ami Koshimizu & Yukana - Mai-Otome BEST COLLECTION
Rainbow Flower - Yuuki Aoi - Senki Zesshou Symphogear G
Waikyō Shénshòujìng - Iguchi Yuka - Senki Zesshou Symphogear G
Charle no Kokuhaku - Takanashi Yasuharu - Fairy Tail Original Soundtrack Vol.3
Hana Hito iro - Tsunematsu Ayumi - Sengoku Collection Character Song Collection Vol.2
Fair Wind - N.O.V.A - Best of Slayers from TV & Radio
Shinkai no Kodoku - Houko Kuwashima - Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny Original Soundtrack II
Takahashi Mikako - Rodoreamon "Tsubasa no Komoriuta" - Simoun Original Sound Track II
EXEC_HYMME_MOISKYRIE/. - Haruka Shimotsuki - Ar tonelico OVA Hymmnos Concert Mori

Games:
Genesis Beyond The Beginning - Falcom Sound Team jdk - YS Origin
Unfathomed Force - Falcom Sound Team jdk - Ao no Kiseki Evolution (The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki - Evolution)
Replicated Angel - Noriko Mitose - Atelier Series Vocal Collection Volkslied 3
Arcadia - Haruka Shimotsuki - Atelier Series Vocal Collection Volkslied 3
MARIA - Haruka Shimotsuki - Twilight Hour Atelier Ayesha -Alchemist of the Ground of Dusk- Vocal Album
Twilight - Tae - Twilight Hour Atelier Ayesha -Alchemist of the Ground of Dusk- Vocal Album
Noriyuki Iwadare - Theme of Grandia - The Best of Grandia
Noriyuki Iwadare - Farewell to Sue - The Best of Grandia
Noriyuki Iwadare - Leen's Love Theme - The Best of Grandia
Kaori Kawasumi - A Deus - Grandia II
Kaori Kawasumi - Canção do povo - Grandia II
Kaori Kawasumi - Awakening Ryudo ~ Prayers of the People - Grandia II


Wow thats a lot of songs...

I cant guarentee Ill get all of the songs but I'll try my best, will take me a couple of weeks though, its a long list.

Author:  Metalraptor [ Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

That's cool, and no rush, I look forward to hearing any from the list. :D

Author:  cloudkai [ Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

Hi, please add

Sore de Ii Yo - Kazusa (Song from Makoto Shinkai's Dareka no Manazashi)

Author:  Roxic7 [ Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

Please add... It's a new song
Hatsune Miku - Delusion Girl

Author:  rickadams [ Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

I'm glad RazorLazor and others are helping out.

Author:  RazorLazor [ Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

rickadams wrote:
I'm glad RazorLazor and others are helping out.


Glad to help :?

Though there are still have requests that havent been uploaded yet, I havent had much time recently :/

Author:  grayfoxforum1 [ Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

Song suggestions

Goddess Family Club


Inoue Kikuko
A Goddess's Feelings
Affection

Touma Yumi
Call me goddess!
Summoning a Starry Sky

Hisakawa Aya
The Law of Love
Don't Treat Me Like a Child

Author:  grayfoxforum1 [ Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

Additional songs

Kimi wo Kaerarenai, Boku ga Tsutawarenai
(I Can't Change You, I Can't Express)
Goddess Family Club

Katte ni Namae wo Tsukawanai De Ne
(Don't Use my Name Lightly)
Vocals:Honda Chieko (Honda Chieko)

Megami no Kimochi
(Feelings of Goddess)
Vocals: Inoue Kikuko

Megami wa Utau
(The Goddess Sings)
Vocals: Inoue Kikuko

Author:  electrosaber [ Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

Hey - I have a collection of a little over 100 songs by Reol. Can I upload that to a MEGA link for the radio to use? I'd be glad to share them all with the station. They're all the highest quality of them I could find. It includes all albums + bonus tracks + as many covers as I could get. Thanks!

Author:  grayfoxforum1 [ Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

New song requests for the playlist....

"Koi? de Ai? de Boukun desu! (恋?で愛?で暴君です!)" by Wake Up, Girls!
Anime: Rena'i Bokun.Opening themes.


"QUESTION" by 3-nen E-gumi Utatan (3年E組うた担) [Mai Fuchigami, Aya Suzaki, Nobuhiko Okamoto, Ryota Osaka, Shintaro Asanuma]
"Bye Bye Yesterday (バイバイ YESTERDAY)" by 3-nen E-gumi Utatan (3年E組うた担) [Mai Fuchigami, Aya Suzaki, Nobuhiko Okamoto, Ryota Osaka, Shintaro Asanuma]
Anime: Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2nd season. Opening themes.

"Kaketa Tsuki (欠けた月)" by Shion Miyawaki
"Mata Kimi ni Aeru Hi (また君に会える日)" by Shion Miyawaki
Anime: Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2nd season Ending themes 1 and 2.



Anime: All Out!
Opening themes
#1: "Flower" by Lenny code fiction
#2: "Seija no Koushin (生者ノ行進)" by CIVILIAN

Ending Themes
#1: "Zenryoku Shounen produced by Tamio Okuda (全力少年 produced by 奥田民生)" by Sukima Switch
#2: "No Side (ノーサイド)" by Alisa Takigawa


Anime: DAYS (2016)
Opening theme #2 "Higher Climber" by HOWL BE QUIET
Ending themes.
#1 "EVERLASTING DAYS" by Seiseki High School Soccer Club (Takuto Yoshinaga, Yoshitsugu Matsuoka, Daisuke Namikawa, Daisuke Ono, Mamoru Miyano) (eps 1-12, 24)
#2 "DAYS" by Shout it Out (eps 13-23)

Hi Rick,RazorLazor. Happy new year.! Still waiting for my earlier Aa megamisama/Ah my goddess requests for the playlist. :D

Author:  RazorLazor [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

grayfoxforum1 wrote:
New song requests for the playlist....

"Koi? de Ai? de Boukun desu! (恋?で愛?で暴君です!)" by Wake Up, Girls!
Anime: Rena'i Bokun.Opening themes.


"QUESTION" by 3-nen E-gumi Utatan (3年E組うた担) [Mai Fuchigami, Aya Suzaki, Nobuhiko Okamoto, Ryota Osaka, Shintaro Asanuma]
"Bye Bye Yesterday (バイバイ YESTERDAY)" by 3-nen E-gumi Utatan (3年E組うた担) [Mai Fuchigami, Aya Suzaki, Nobuhiko Okamoto, Ryota Osaka, Shintaro Asanuma]
Anime: Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2nd season. Opening themes.

"Kaketa Tsuki (欠けた月)" by Shion Miyawaki
"Mata Kimi ni Aeru Hi (また君に会える日)" by Shion Miyawaki
Anime: Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2nd season Ending themes 1 and 2.



Anime: All Out!
Opening themes
#1: "Flower" by Lenny code fiction
#2: "Seija no Koushin (生者ノ行進)" by CIVILIAN

Ending Themes
#1: "Zenryoku Shounen produced by Tamio Okuda (全力少年 produced by 奥田民生)" by Sukima Switch
#2: "No Side (ノーサイド)" by Alisa Takigawa


Anime: DAYS (2016)
Opening theme #2 "Higher Climber" by HOWL BE QUIET
Ending themes.
#1 "EVERLASTING DAYS" by Seiseki High School Soccer Club (Takuto Yoshinaga, Yoshitsugu Matsuoka, Daisuke Namikawa, Daisuke Ono, Mamoru Miyano) (eps 1-12, 24)
#2 "DAYS" by Shout it Out (eps 13-23)

Hi Rick,RazorLazor. Happy new year.! Still waiting for my earlier Aa megamisama/Ah my goddess requests for the playlist. :D


Hey!

Sorry that I havent been as active with song uploads. Im currently trying to play catch up and ive managed to get most of the songs, will do the rest in the next day or two. One thing to note is that "A Goddess's Feelings is just the english translation for "Megami no Kimochi", they are the same song.

Also found this on soundcloud, has some songs that I thought you might be interested in: https://soundcloud.com/biyao107/megami- ... ecommended

Author:  TailsxKyuubi [ Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

the songs from Pripara season 2 and 3 (not all are here)
And the songs from the two mini albums from idol time pripara

Author:  Jendrej [ Sat May 12, 2018 8:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

For now I have a few that I would like to see there:
  • Dragon Guardian - 追憶の黒き魔剣士 (tsuioku no kuroki ma kenshi)
  • fripSide - Fortuna on the Sixteenth Night
  • MANISH - いつでも いまでも いつかは (itsudemo imademo itsuka wa)

Thanks :)

Author:  RazorLazor [ Sat May 12, 2018 11:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

Jendrej wrote:
For now I have a few that I would like to see there:
  • Dragon Guardian - 追憶の黒き魔剣士 (tsuioku no kuroki ma kenshi)
  • fripSide - Fortuna on the Sixteenth Night
  • MANISH - いつでも いまでも いつかは (itsudemo imademo itsuka wa)

Thanks :)


Do you know if tuioku no kuroki ma kenshi and itsudemo imademo itsuka wa are featured in any anime/game?

Page 23 of 24 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/