Yggdrasil Radio Discussion
http://forums.yggdrasilradio.net/

Song Suggestions
http://forums.yggdrasilradio.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6
Page 19 of 23

Author:  thely [ Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

Insert song of Arslan Senki ep25 (the part where they pray for the dead)

Author:  thely [ Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

Lupin III (2015) ED - "Chanto Iwanakya Ai Sanai" (ちゃんと言わなきゃ愛さない; I Won't Love You If You Don't Say It Straight) by Sayuri Ishikawa (from ANN)

Author:  banzai765 [ Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

Songs from "Pretty Rhythm" series

-Dream Goes On (from Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream)
-Que sera (from Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future)
-PRIDE (from Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live)
-Athletic Core (from Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live)

Author:  Janethan23 [ Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

"Feel like a Girl" by Lia - School Rumble 2nd season insert song.

"Last Theater" by Noisycell - Death Parade end credit song.

"I'll be there" Ballad version by Megumi Hayashibara - Saber Marionette J Again season end credit song.

Author:  Ichjibijiba [ Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

Janethan23 wrote:
"Feel like a Girl" by Lia - School Rumble 2nd season insert song.

"Last Theater" by Noisycell - Death Parade end credit song.

"I'll be there" Ballad version by Megumi Hayashibara - Saber Marionette J Again season end credit song.
thely wrote:
Lupin III (2015) ED - "Chanto Iwanakya Ai Sanai" (ちゃんと言わなきゃ愛さない; I Won't Love You If You Don't Say It Straight) by Sayuri Ishikawa (from ANN)


For anyone who would like to just upload stuff themselves instead of waiting for Rick or somebody else to do all the work:

The following is the best site I know of to get most songs quick and easy, unless you're not using uBlock or at least adblock, in which case you don't deserve nice stuff anyway.

Seriously, this site is fine if you're not stupid. And I found all of your suggestions there.

http://www.myfreemp3.space/mp3/Chanto+Iwanakya

There are usually several hits, to find the one you want just look at the length and hit the button I marked in the attached picture to display the bitrate. You want the highest, usually 320.

Then just follow the instructions on the left to download it.

Before uploading it here you probably want to change the name of the file and change the tags to fit Yggdrasil. The anime title goes in the "album" field, if there is an actual album name that is irrelevant for Yggdrasil just delete it. Info like "Opening theme" goes in the genre field (I think 8) ). The Artist name usually needs changing to fit Yggdrasil's format, surname first and if it's more than one artist, they're seperated by a comma. Also consider adding or changing the album art, I consider it uploader's privilege to chose, as long as it's fitting, square and between 500x500 and 1024x1024 of course.

Attachments:
FREE STUFF.jpg
FREE STUFF.jpg [ 99.57 KiB | Viewed 2301 times ]

Author:  Janethan23 [ Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

Ichjibijiba wrote:
Janethan23 wrote:
"Feel like a Girl" by Lia - School Rumble 2nd season insert song.

"Last Theater" by Noisycell - Death Parade end credit song.

"I'll be there" Ballad version by Megumi Hayashibara - Saber Marionette J Again season end credit song.
thely wrote:
Lupin III (2015) ED - "Chanto Iwanakya Ai Sanai" (ちゃんと言わなきゃ愛さない; I Won't Love You If You Don't Say It Straight) by Sayuri Ishikawa (from ANN)


For anyone who would like to just upload stuff themselves instead of waiting for Rick or somebody else to do all the work:

The following is the best site I know of to get most songs quick and easy, unless you're not using uBlock or at least adblock, in which case you don't deserve nice stuff anyway.

Seriously, this site is fine if you're not stupid. And I found all of your suggestions there.

http://www.myfreemp3.space/mp3/Chanto+Iwanakya

There are usually several hits, to find the one you want just look at the length and hit the button I marked in the attached picture to display the bitrate. You want the highest, usually 320.

Then just follow the instructions on the left to download it.

Before uploading it here you probably want to change the name of the file and change the tags to fit Yggdrasil. The anime title goes in the "album" field, if there is an actual album name that is irrelevant for Yggdrasil just delete it. Info like "Opening theme" goes in the genre field (I think 8) ). The Artist name usually needs changing to fit Yggdrasil's format, surname first and if it's more than one artist, they're seperated by a comma. Also consider adding or changing the album art, I consider it uploader's privilege to chose, as long as it's fitting, square and between 500x500 and 1024x1024 of course.


Ok, thanks. Ill get to it as soon as I can 8)

Author:  monts123 [ Wed May 04, 2016 12:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

I have a song suggestion, you might like it.

It's the song called "Next to you", A song from the anime "kiseijuu sei no kakuritsu"
Thanks

Author:  Bobby Zen [ Wed May 04, 2016 11:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

Please add song: Title "Kanashimi tachi wo dakishimete" artist "Hiroko Moriguchi" anime :"One Punch Man".
Im already waited long time this song appear in yggdrasil, i recomendded this song. Its Opm ED 2. Hope you can granted my request ^.^

Author:  thely [ Sat May 14, 2016 1:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

gakusen-toshi-asterisk-2nd-season-episode-7 Insert song please :)
Maybe the first 20-30sec can be put into the song tidbits too :)

Author:  PeroPeroNeko [ Mon May 16, 2016 4:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

good night. by Toby Osbourne [UTAU], Artist: Chasing Fireflies

The first male UTAU (/ Vocaloid) I honestly enjoyed listening to. DL conveniently at Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/chasingfireflies ... night-toby

Author:  pramana [ Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

Here is song list request :

Dennou Boukenki Webdiver - Dive/Diver/Diver#2100 (Webdiver OP 1 Song) *I think thats the tittle xD
Dennou Boukenki Webdiver - Together (Webdiver ED 1 Song)
Dennou Boukenki Webdiver - So Dive (Webdiver OP 2 Song)
Dennou Boukenki Webdiver - Fighters (Webdiver ED 2 Song)

Note : This is Takatori Hideaki song

Nostalgic songlist tbh.

Oh yeah.

Wagamama High Spec OP & ED song if they already out :D

Thank you.

Author:  pramana [ Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

Please I beg you to insert this to the database

IOSYS - Chanteikku Sanyousei no Itazura Daisensou


Thank you sir Rick

Author:  XlameCz [ Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

Could i ask for addition of song called Sora no Kodou from band Iced Blade to song database? Its theme song for Japanese strategy game Sunrider Liberation Day.
Here is link for YTB if it helps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc3GDgO7XiM
Thank you.

Author:  Rev. Doc [ Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

Can you add:

Say, "I Love You" opening: Friendship ~for Say 'I Love You

Author:  poru [ Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Suggestions

Hello, can you guys add "Mienai Katachi" by Hiroki Kikuta? I know it's from a hentai, but please don't mind it. It's a good song (it sounds good at least, I don't understand the lyrics, and I can't find a translation nor the lyrics itself).

Page 19 of 23 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/