Yggdrasil Radio Discussion

Rockin' the World With Jpop and Your Requests
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:26 am
Posts: 314
Insert song of Arslan Senki ep25 (the part where they pray for the dead)

_________________
Do you Believe in your Dreams?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:26 am
Posts: 314
Lupin III (2015) ED - "Chanto Iwanakya Ai Sanai" (ちゃんと言わなきゃ愛さない; I Won't Love You If You Don't Say It Straight) by Sayuri Ishikawa (from ANN)

_________________
Do you Believe in your Dreams?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:46 am
Posts: 1
Songs from "Pretty Rhythm" series

-Dream Goes On (from Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream)
-Que sera (from Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future)
-PRIDE (from Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live)
-Athletic Core (from Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:38 pm
Posts: 2
"Feel like a Girl" by Lia - School Rumble 2nd season insert song.

"Last Theater" by Noisycell - Death Parade end credit song.

"I'll be there" Ballad version by Megumi Hayashibara - Saber Marionette J Again season end credit song.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:49 am
Posts: 2
Janethan23 wrote:
"Feel like a Girl" by Lia - School Rumble 2nd season insert song.

"Last Theater" by Noisycell - Death Parade end credit song.

"I'll be there" Ballad version by Megumi Hayashibara - Saber Marionette J Again season end credit song.
thely wrote:
Lupin III (2015) ED - "Chanto Iwanakya Ai Sanai" (ちゃんと言わなきゃ愛さない; I Won't Love You If You Don't Say It Straight) by Sayuri Ishikawa (from ANN)


For anyone who would like to just upload stuff themselves instead of waiting for Rick or somebody else to do all the work:

The following is the best site I know of to get most songs quick and easy, unless you're not using uBlock or at least adblock, in which case you don't deserve nice stuff anyway.

Seriously, this site is fine if you're not stupid. And I found all of your suggestions there.

http://www.myfreemp3.space/mp3/Chanto+Iwanakya

There are usually several hits, to find the one you want just look at the length and hit the button I marked in the attached picture to display the bitrate. You want the highest, usually 320.

Then just follow the instructions on the left to download it.

Before uploading it here you probably want to change the name of the file and change the tags to fit Yggdrasil. The anime title goes in the "album" field, if there is an actual album name that is irrelevant for Yggdrasil just delete it. Info like "Opening theme" goes in the genre field (I think 8) ). The Artist name usually needs changing to fit Yggdrasil's format, surname first and if it's more than one artist, they're seperated by a comma. Also consider adding or changing the album art, I consider it uploader's privilege to chose, as long as it's fitting, square and between 500x500 and 1024x1024 of course.


Attachments:
FREE STUFF.jpg
FREE STUFF.jpg [ 99.57 KiB | Viewed 2164 times ]
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:38 pm
Posts: 2
Ichjibijiba wrote:
Janethan23 wrote:
"Feel like a Girl" by Lia - School Rumble 2nd season insert song.

"Last Theater" by Noisycell - Death Parade end credit song.

"I'll be there" Ballad version by Megumi Hayashibara - Saber Marionette J Again season end credit song.
thely wrote:
Lupin III (2015) ED - "Chanto Iwanakya Ai Sanai" (ちゃんと言わなきゃ愛さない; I Won't Love You If You Don't Say It Straight) by Sayuri Ishikawa (from ANN)


For anyone who would like to just upload stuff themselves instead of waiting for Rick or somebody else to do all the work:

The following is the best site I know of to get most songs quick and easy, unless you're not using uBlock or at least adblock, in which case you don't deserve nice stuff anyway.

Seriously, this site is fine if you're not stupid. And I found all of your suggestions there.

http://www.myfreemp3.space/mp3/Chanto+Iwanakya

There are usually several hits, to find the one you want just look at the length and hit the button I marked in the attached picture to display the bitrate. You want the highest, usually 320.

Then just follow the instructions on the left to download it.

Before uploading it here you probably want to change the name of the file and change the tags to fit Yggdrasil. The anime title goes in the "album" field, if there is an actual album name that is irrelevant for Yggdrasil just delete it. Info like "Opening theme" goes in the genre field (I think 8) ). The Artist name usually needs changing to fit Yggdrasil's format, surname first and if it's more than one artist, they're seperated by a comma. Also consider adding or changing the album art, I consider it uploader's privilege to chose, as long as it's fitting, square and between 500x500 and 1024x1024 of course.


Ok, thanks. Ill get to it as soon as I can 8)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 7:53 pm
Posts: 2
I have a song suggestion, you might like it.

It's the song called "Next to you", A song from the anime "kiseijuu sei no kakuritsu"
Thanks


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 11:08 am
Posts: 1
Please add song: Title "Kanashimi tachi wo dakishimete" artist "Hiroko Moriguchi" anime :"One Punch Man".
Im already waited long time this song appear in yggdrasil, i recomendded this song. Its Opm ED 2. Hope you can granted my request ^.^


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 1:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:26 am
Posts: 314
gakusen-toshi-asterisk-2nd-season-episode-7 Insert song please :)
Maybe the first 20-30sec can be put into the song tidbits too :)

_________________
Do you Believe in your Dreams?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 3:28 pm
Posts: 1
good night. by Toby Osbourne [UTAU], Artist: Chasing Fireflies

The first male UTAU (/ Vocaloid) I honestly enjoyed listening to. DL conveniently at Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/chasingfireflies ... night-toby

_________________
/ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:51 am
Posts: 2
Here is song list request :

Dennou Boukenki Webdiver - Dive/Diver/Diver#2100 (Webdiver OP 1 Song) *I think thats the tittle xD
Dennou Boukenki Webdiver - Together (Webdiver ED 1 Song)
Dennou Boukenki Webdiver - So Dive (Webdiver OP 2 Song)
Dennou Boukenki Webdiver - Fighters (Webdiver ED 2 Song)

Note : This is Takatori Hideaki song

Nostalgic songlist tbh.

Oh yeah.

Wagamama High Spec OP & ED song if they already out :D

Thank you.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:51 am
Posts: 2
Please I beg you to insert this to the database

IOSYS - Chanteikku Sanyousei no Itazura Daisensou


Thank you sir Rick


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:02 am
Posts: 2
Could i ask for addition of song called Sora no Kodou from band Iced Blade to song database? Its theme song for Japanese strategy game Sunrider Liberation Day.
Here is link for YTB if it helps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc3GDgO7XiM
Thank you.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:54 am
Posts: 2
Can you add:

Say, "I Love You" opening: Friendship ~for Say 'I Love You


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Song Suggestions
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:59 pm
Posts: 1
Hello, can you guys add "Mienai Katachi" by Hiroki Kikuta? I know it's from a hentai, but please don't mind it. It's a good song (it sounds good at least, I don't understand the lyrics, and I can't find a translation nor the lyrics itself).


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group